Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

I Write

Holy Wow.

April has been such a crazy, chaotic month. I'm really finding it hard to sit down and blog.

Some good things have happened, along with some not-so-great things. Needless to say, the stress level in this house has been pretty high and we are all being affected by it.

I have so, so much to talk about. And I want to sit down and bang out about ten blog posts to get it all out there. But on top of the other problems we've been having, I think The Mermaid might have her very first ear infection, so I'm trying to keep her comfortable while I wait for the doctor to call back.

I'm really hoping that tonight I can get some time to myself to write. I miss blogging. Writing is my way to decompress, to get things off my shoulders and deal with it all.

Tonight, I write. Until then, friends, have a great Monday!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The suspense! The suspense!

In all seriousness, hope the not-so-good things were minor and the good things were mind-blowing.

Anonymous said...

Look at this - don't is masterful [url=http://j0tyj.co.cc/]site[/url]? I assume trust to so.
hdt6dsj