Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Time.

It's been all about this cold that we can't seem to kick completely. At most we have two days free of coughing or sneezing..

It's been all about The Mermaid and her very first ear infection. Six years without an ear infection is good, but it's still a pain.

It's been all about The Tadpole and whatever is bothering him. We're not sure what it is, but it is making him extremely cranky, especially at night.

And it's been all about dealing with our car issues.

And getting things done for Easter, for homeschooling, for The Tadpole's first birthday which is coming up soon!!

That is what my days have been about. Over and over. Sometimes I feel like I'm on a treadmill, running as fast as I can, but no matter how fast I run the scenery never changes and I never can get caught up.

I've lost focus. And with some things, I've stopped caring.

Time to get myself back together. Get my focus back on. Start caring again.

Time to live.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Michele said...

I have been feeling the same way - like a hamster - running like crazy - yet getting nowhere.

I am banishing this creative energy sucking funk!

Jenn said...

Sounds very very familiar. I am trying to motivate here too. Thanks for a bit of inspiration.