Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 01, 2007

Mothering Magazine's Working Moms

My favorite parenting magazine, and really one of the only two I will read, is Mothering Magazine. I love Mothering Magazine for it's dedication to natural parenting. So I was thrilled when Angela over at Breastfeeding 1 2 3 gave her readers the heads up on a video put out by Mothering that shows the normal day in the office of Mothering employees....where they bring their children to work. Thrilled...and a little bit jealous ;o). So if you want to view what I believe is the ideal work situation for a mother, take the time to watch the video!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

If only ALL working environments could be so inclusive to mothers!