Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 04, 2011

Dusting This Thing Off

I haven't really been around here much. Life has been so busy! I'm homeschooling two now, and still trying to figure out the logistics of that. Plus The Tadpole is certainly keeping me busy!

I've also been spending all my free time studying. I'm applying for a nursing program. I'm going to become an LPN so I can qualify for the IBCLC exam in 2014. The program I am applying to only accepts 30 students out of the 200 that apply. I'm taking the TEAS V exam on Saturday and I need to do well!

I could always just take the college courses required to qualify for the exam without going through nursing school, but I figured if I have to take that many courses anyway I might as well get some credentials to go along with it. That way I could also get a nursing job as well, or go back for the bridge program to become an RN.

Doula business is doing well. I'm on call now for a client due in November. I still don't have as many clients as I would like to have, but this year I've had more than I've ever had in one year.

That's about it over here. Hopefully this blog won't be so neglected now!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: