Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Toddler Nursing

This morning I woke up and suddenly I was no longer nursing a baby, but a toddler.

No more peaceful, long nursings. Now I'm a drive through Dairy Queen, open all night. He stops for a quick drink while zooming past, then again and again, never staying longer than a minute or two.

Sometimes he tries to walk away while nursing, and I have to remind him, Hey little man, that's attached to me you know!

He's a wiggling mass of legs and arms on my lap, and his foot is in my face and he tries to play with my nose and pull my hair.

He nurses upside down, sideways, rolled up into a ball with his legs over his head. He unlatches just to blow raspberries at me.

It's all just another day when nursing a toddler.

What are your nursing toddler's favorite antics?

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

I laughed out loud at work when i read upside down and sideways nursing :)

Maia Dobson said...

I used to baby sit my sister's daughter and I'd say I also got restless. She even teaches me with some of her moves she learned from her toddler gymnastics class.