Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Being Us

One day, you were a wish in my heart...an inkling of something that I desired.
And then, suddenly, you were here in my arms.

Three months old, and you are laughing now. We're still working some kinks out, but oh how I love you.

Three months, and in those short three months, I feel as though we have gone through so much together. But we've come out the other side, finally figured each other out and this whole relationship we have is finally starting to work out.

This morning I was nursing you, and you looked straight into my eyes and my heart skipped a beat because I knew that you were seeing Me, who I am and nothing else, and loving me for just being in your life.

I feel the same way.

Happy three months, baby. I can't wait to see what the coming months bring!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

So sweet. Love this post.

Anonymous said...

I also have a 3-month old baby. She's turning 4 tomorrow. Almost the same.

I haven't yet updated my blog though since I went on a vacation to deliver her.

I prolly will visit u from time to time to check your baby's progress in comparison to mine. i hope to update my blog soon.

hugs for ur baby..