Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 02, 2009

Still Here.

I admit, I started to disappear back into my room for a bit. Morning sickness reared its ugly head, and I soon began to avoid eating so that I wouldn't have to spend the next two hours dry heaving into the toilet.

Gross, I know. And depressing.

Thankfully I found out about a medication that could help. This is my second day on it and what a difference!!

I am so thankful that I only lost two weeks of my life to the dreaded morning sickness, instead of two months like with my previous pregnancies.

That's my update. Things I plan on writing about soon: the Guppy's birthday letter (yes, it is WAY overdue), and my thoughts on the Nestle Family Event.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: