Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back For Good

I'm back.

Sorry for the random disappearance, I had computer issues, morning sickness issues, and generally my-life-is-crazy issues.

But we got our new laptop in yesterday and things have calmed down somewhat. So I'm back. I've got lots of things to write about, including our trip to the circus and the Guppy's three year letter (which is now over a month late. I know, I'm a horrible mother, and she is going to be traumatized for life).

So if you are still around, thank you. And stick around. Because I'll be writing much more frequently.

(Also, thank you to the readers who wrote me emails expressing concerns over my absence. Because of my computer issues, I wasn't able to answer them, but it was very thoughtful of you all).
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad that all is a ok and glad that you are back! Looking forward to future posts!

Crafty Mama said...

I've been thinking of you and hope that everything's going OK. Glad for your new laptop!