Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Walking The Fine Line

I'm slowly starting to get my feet back under me again.

I'm afraid to sit around and do nothing; then I start to think too much about things. So, I try to keep myself busy, without walking over that fine line where I am overdoing it and keeping myself from fully healing.

My friends and family have been so supportive and I am eternally grateful for that.

At times I start to get this empty feeling inside. A void so deep it feels like nothing can fill it. Without fail, each time this has happened, both girls have run up to me and given me hugs and kisses and told me they loved me.

How do they know?

They remind me how full my heart is. And I'm able to smile again...at least for a little while.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

kids are great comfort.
sending you peace today.