Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday: Putting Out The Fire

Today for Tackle it Tuesday I chose to tackle the problem area that I think everyone has in their house. You know that area: where everyone just dumps their stuff down and leaves it there to deal with later. Only it is never dealt with, and pretty soon stuff starts to pile up.



FlyLady calls those spots Hot Spots. Thanks to her system, I've been pretty good at putting out the fires at my hot spots. But over the holiday weekend, one of my Hot Spots got out of control, so I decided to tackle it today.

Before: See what I mean about out of control?

During: Looks a little better

After: The fire is extinguished!

Head on over to participate in your own project at Tackle It Tuesday!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good and I love your purse!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at that sparkle! I need to tackle some areas of my own house!