Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2012

Summer Plans

I remember every summer growing up, I went to camp. I LOVED it!! Making new friends, having such fun activities to do all day...it was the perfect summer getaway.

I'm so excited because I just signed The Mermaid up for her first summer camp! She's going to be going to Oasis Day Camp for two weeks :)

Looking at all the camps in the area, I really liked what Oasis has to offer. I had an opportunity to speak to Bernie Tessler, President and CEO of Oasis Camps. Bernie took the time to explain that Oasis takes pride in the hiring and training of their staff; Oasis camps are highly sought after as employers for teachers and students studying childhood development and education.


Established in 2000, Oasis has had over 50,000 children attend their camps and has built its programs around the Oasis Core Values:
1. Oasis gives children the tools they need to succeed in school and in life.
2. Oasis creates communities for children that are safe havens emotionally and physically.
3. Oasis staff members build self confidence by being positive, supportive, and kind.
4. Oasis encourages children to embrace new experiences and to learn new skills.
5. Oasis staff members are role models who teach through their own behaviors and attitudes.


Oasis camps offer activities in art, drama, swimming, sports, and other outdoor activities. They are highly respected and are the ONLY camp allowed in Central Park.

I'm so excited to see what memories The Mermaid will create. I think she will love her camp experience just as much as I loved mine!!

Oasis Day Camp of Worcester on Facebook

Disclosure: This post was compensated through a promotion between MomSelect and Oasis Day Camp. All opinions I write about Oasis Day Camp are 100% my own.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: