Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

March Goals

Tomorrow is the first day of March and I've thought of some goals that I want to commit to for the month.

Goal #1: Get to the gym at least four times a week.

Since I've had some setbacks with my running and had to change my racing plans, I really want to get back on track. I plan on running in Diva Dash in September, and a half-marathon in October. In order to do that I need to get my butt in gear and stay committed.

Goal #2: Track what I eat, every day.

This just keeps me on track with my eating. I use SparkPeople to track my food and exercise, and DailyMile to track my running. I find tracking my eating makes me more mindful of my food choices and keeps me honest.

Goal #3: Finish my CBE Certification. I've been dragging with this for what feels like forever and I'm very close to being done. I just need to schedule the time in and do it already!

Anyone else have any goals for March? What are they?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Michele said...

First and foremost is to finish the edits to my novel.

Second, get my non-fic book done enough to send to a publisher. That is probably less than 10 pages.

Can I give up FB for lent even though I am not catholic? ;) Do less time wasting.