Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday Musings

It's nine days until Christmas and for once, I'm almost ready. This is a far cry from the usual Christmas Eve scramble to get the rest of the gifts and wrap them up. This year, I am determined to not be awake until 1AM on Christmas Eve, wrapping presents at the very last minute.

The other day I heard the girls talking in the living room about Christmas. The Mermaid said "You know what I like best about presents? Spending time with family! That's the best part!" To which The Guppy replied, "I just like the presents!" These girls are too funny, and so different!!

The Tadpole has been nursing like crazy. This is because his molars are coming in, and they are taking their sweet time, thank-you-very-much. I feel bad for him and I do love nursing him so, but it's a relief when I get to leave the house without him in tow, just to get a break.

How are you all doing? Are you prepared for the Holidays?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: