Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Ball!!

 "Ball!" he says, grinning. It's his newest word, and the ball is his favorite toy.
 I'm relieved he likes playing with a ball, instead of one of the plastic and loud toys that lay dusty and forgotten under the train table.


 He throws it over his head and laughs when it lands behind him.
 He gathers up all the balls on the deck and throws them over the railing. The Mermaid goes down into the yard to get them for him, each time telling him "This is the last time, Tadpole, so don't throw them over again, I won't get them for you." We all know he'll throw them over, and when he does, she'll laugh and run down to get them again.
I watch the three of them bounce and laugh and giggle, and I think about how lucky I am. And how Life Is Good.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Miss u guys! - SIL