Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Wish I Had Known These Things

My dearest children,

I want you to know that everyone makes mistakes, and that I will always love you. Always.
I want you to know what it is like to hold your child for the first time, and feel that unconditional love wash over you as you realize that you would do anything to keep your baby from harm.
I want you to know that no matter how far you travel, how distant you become, you all will always have a home to come back to. To reconnect, to visit, to remember that there is nothing quite like the love and support of your siblings.
I want you to know that nothing is guaranteed in life. There is no golden ticket. There will be hardships and obstacles that you will have to face. But, as they are climbing those hills and scaling those mountains, turn your face to the sunshine and reflect upon the strength that these experiences will give you.
I want you to know that you were born perfect just the way you are. You were born already equipped with everything you need to accomplish whatever you want in life. Don't compromise your character; don't let anyone tell you that you are not enough. Love yourself, and know your worth.

Love,
Mom.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What words..