Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Pitter Patter

Yesterday The Tadpole took his first steps.

He has been cruising along furniture very well now for a while. Then about two weeks ago he figured out that he can let go and stand on his own.

His whole face lit up with a smile and we could tell he was incredibly proud of himself. We all clapped and soon he would get upset if we didn't clap for him when he stood on his own.

Then yesterday, he let go of the chair he was holding onto and took three quick steps over to me. And five more steps over to The Knight.

He's growing so fast, becoming a toddler.

I'm so proud of him...

but I'm not ready.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hello! I sort of randomly discovered your blog about 4 days ago and since then I have been reading through your archives and I am just having the best time! I wanted to write to you to tell you what a great blog this is and what a wonderful time I am having "getting to know" you!

I don't really consider myself to do attachment parenting, but we do have many things in common. I had my two kids at home, I don't vaccinate, we only eat organic, etc.

We had a doula for the births of our boys (who are 2 years old and 7 months old now), and I honestly don't know how I could have done it without her. She was so essential to the process. I bet you are an amazing doula and laboring women are lucky to have you.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I couldn't find an email address, so I'm leaving all this in a comment. :-)

Shelly said...

Hi Sammy,

Thanks for stopping by!!