Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 03, 2009

1,000 Gifts Updated

I found for a while that I was feeling as though I was having a hard time thinking of things to be thankful for lately in my life. But as time goes on, I'm starting to hurt less and remember all the small gifts I am blessed with. So, I've decided that I'm going to make a weekly post of all the small blessings and gifts that I've received that week. Here goes...

14. The way a child's hand fits perfectly in yours.
15. Time to reflect and wonder.
16. The sound of rain on the roof.
17. Friendly neighbors.
18. Knowledge.
19. Dandelions freshly picked by tiny hands.
20. Reconnecting with my husband
21. The smell of rain.
22. Drinking a cup of tea while reading a good book.
23. Gardens.

What small gifts have your received this week?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I think 14., 18., & 22. are just lovely <3