Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

This Could Easily Become An Addiction.

On Sunday I am running my first race, a 10K. My friend somehow convinced me to sign up even though the most I've ever run is 3 miles.

I should do ok, right?

It's by the ocean, so it's not a bad place to perish if I end up dying by the side of the road.

And to show you how hilarious I think the idea of me running a race is, from my FB page:
    • E posted toShelly
      I'm going to cheer you on with inspirational phrases throughout the race on Sunday. For example: Sweating is your body crying and begging you to stop.
      · · See Friendship · 21 hours ago
      • You, S, J, L and 2 others like this.
        • Shelly Or, "Run like hell and get the agony over with."

        • E Oh sh!t there's a tiger behind us! Don't look!
          20 hours ago · · 1 person
        • Shelly Run till you puke!

        • E Or, puke first and run second.
          20 hour ago · · 1 person
        • Shelly Enjoy your pain, you've earned it.

        • Shelly Distance chicks do it long and hard. We need a shirt that says that.

What are your favorite songs to run to? Or favorite inspirational quotes?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Angela Power said...

Good luck today! I'm running my first 10k November 5th! My favourite running song is "Fireworks" by Katy Perry - LOVE!