Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2010

Nurse, Burp, Poop, Repeat.

The title says it all.

Notice also, that there is no "sleep" in there.

The Tadpole is by far my fussiest baby. He demands to be held a lot, and fusses even when I am holding or nursing him. His fussiest periods are usually right in the morning, when I am trying to get the girls fed and us out to wherever we are going that day, and in the middle of the night. Sometimes he likes to throw in an extra fussy period in the evening, like he did last night.

Thank goodness for my slings, wraps, pouches, and MT.

Thank goodness for being able to nurse while laying down.

Thank goodness for The Mermaid, who is also so excited to help Mommy out with her baby brother.

Thank goodness for cute baby cheeks, cute baby feet, and that sweet baby smell, that make it impossible to stay frustrated at him for more than two seconds.

Thank goodness for the cute baby cloth diapers and wool longies, and cute baby clothes that give me a couple minutes of joy in my chaotic morning as I dress him.


Thank goodness for the most adorable baby feet ever.


Holy cow, I am so blessed!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

mama k said...

Congrats again. He is so precious!

You probably already know this, but consider cutting out all dairy in your diet. That seems to be a reoccuring theme at our LLL. So many babies are sensitive to it in mom's diet the first few months. :)

Heather said...

Baby feet are delicious! My baby just turned 4 months old and I still don't know what sleep is! My little guy is sometimes up every two hours to nurse through the night. Thank god babies are so precious & adorable...and those smiles make it worth every sleepless second. I don't know what I would do without my sling either...my baby will not let me put him down, without baby wearing I don't know how I'd get my daughter fed.

In Everything said...

I'm right there with you.... we have some fussiness too:)

I"m not sure HOW I survived without slings and wraps during my other 3 babies... but my little guy(6weeks) almost lives in them... when my back can handle him!

I like to remind myself that "survival" mode lasts for a few months:) And to praise the older kids for their help and flexibility... with MOmmy and brother!