Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

Who Needs Sleep?

Who needs sleep?
You know you're never gonna get it.
Who needs sleep?
Now tell me what's that for.
Who needs sleep?
Oh be thankful for what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake since the second world war.


The Guppy is teething. Again. I feel like she's been teething since she was born. She is cranky, angry, and extremely clingy. Now, I know she is in pain. I get it. I have no problem holding her all day, nursing her, etc. But when she stops crying only if I hold her in a certain specific way, and only if I am holding her in that specific way while standing (as in, as soon as I try to walk or sit down she screams), then my nerves get a little rattled.


Twice this week I've had to put her down and walk out of the room to save my sanity.

She isn't sleeping, either. Last night she woke up four times to nurse. This was an improvement, as lately she's been waking up six times.

I am literally a walking zombie.


This too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass....
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: