Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Soundbites From Our Life

My goal was to start posting to this blog more often, at least once a day. Unfortunately the Guppy has been teething like mad and a teething baby = a very clingy and cranky baby! I am still going to strive for posting once a day. I love this blog, getting all my thoughts and opinions written out in such a way is very therapeutic to me.

So, quickly before the Guppy wakes up, some little soundbites from our life:

~ I'm on week two of my diet. I'm doing a combo of Arbonne Figure 8 products and Weight Watchers. Last week I lost 3 lbs, my official weigh in is on Mondays. Woot woot!

~ My dear and lovely Sister-in-law is getting married this spring. I am a bridesmaid and the Mermaid is going to be the flower girl! We're going to get her dress today and while I know she is going to be an adorable flower girl, all I can picture in my head and her screeching and running down the aisle throwing her petals everywhere!

~ The Knight and his family run a Fantasy Football every year. The members take it all very seriously and put a lot of time and effort into it. This year the Knight did not win the Super Bowl, and so he is upset that the lovely trophy will not be gracing our living room this year (me, I'm more relieved than anything. I personally can't stand the damn thing).

~ In the past two weeks I have taken big steps to get my Doula business and my Direct Marketing business going strong. I am planning a prenatal yoga/positioning for labor workshop with a dear friend of mine who teaches yoga. I'm very excited and will keep you updated.

~ The Mermaid has been thriving through homeschooling and each day I am more and more sure that we made the right decision. We are trying hard to keep her on a consistent routine and to give her lots of productive attention. She is becoming much calmer as a result and much more willing to listen when we ask her to do something.

That's all I have for now, as I can hear the Guppy stirring in the other room. Hopefully I will be able to post again tomorrow.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: