Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 08, 2007

Update and Now in Business

I know it's been a while since I've last posted but things have been a little hectic around here.

To start with we lost power at our house for a few days so we had to temporarily move in with my In-laws. It's a long story but the good news is we have power again and were able to move back in over the weekend.

Another thing that has been taking up a lot of my time is that I finished my Doula training and I am now officially in business! My Doula training was one of the most wonderful things I got to experience in my life and I'm so glad I made the decision to follow my dream. This week I've been working on officially launching my business by ordering my business cards, setting up my website, etc. I published my website this morning, it's not fully completed yet but all the basics are there. Please check it out and give me feedback, I would love to hear from you all! :o)

Maternal Goddess Doula Services

So between those two things and running my other business, I really have had limited time but hopefully I'll have more time to post in the coming week. Both the girls and the Knight are doing great and we are still house hunting so hopefully we will be in our own house soon!
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

mama k said...

congrats on the new business! Good luck!

laura said...

your website looks AWESOME. great job!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Glad you're back- and so excited for you!

Steph

mamamilkers said...

How wonderful! I checked out the link and thought your website looked fantastic.