Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

Bliss

My two clients gave birth, one right after the other. Beautiful births, both of them. The look on the mom's face when she first sees her baby is really what I live for. That look of pure bliss is so amazing and special...

I missed my interview for nursing school because I was at a birth. But they were more than happy to reschedule it for me.

The kids are doing great. The girls are making cardboard houses for a Girl Scout project. The Mermaid is making a house and The Guppy is making a fairy house. This is one of those projects I delegated to The Knight to do with them. Since I started my second job as a server at a local hotel I've had a lot less time, but The Knight was able to quit his second job and he's had a lot more time to spend with the kids, which is great.

The kids also got their first vaccines recently. I was not vaccinating but now that they are older I'm going to have them get a select few.

Other good news - we were able to pay off another credit card. Our debt snowball is moving along quite nicely!

Things continue to look up for us, an it's amazing!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Coupon Trunk said...

Congrats on paying off a credit card! I'm hoping to be able to say the same before I'm old and gray :)