Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Gardening Time

After much begging from the girls, we've decided to plant our first garden this year.

I'm really excited, but nervous too. I have a horrible black thumb and I'm afraid I'm going to kill of any plants we manage to grow.

We have started some indoor plants. First, some organic snap peas in an indoor green house:


And we're also attempting to sprout an avocado tree!! I'm not sure if this project will last long, but we are having fun trying to far.
Our homeschooling co-op is also going to be planting a garden together, and we are ending our unit on animals this week in science and transitioning into plants. So many exciting things going on!!

What homeschooling projects have you been up to lately?



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I haven't planted a garden in a couple of years, but when I had one I really enjoyed it. I decided to bring it back this year, right now I'm thinking tomatoes, green beans and possibly some zucchini. I've never started plants indoors before, maybe I should!